Well blogity-blog time. Of course being my first blog entry for Rock 104 it had to be a good one. Then it occurred to me: while you may get to hear me every day it’s few and far between that I share much personal information. So what, you might ask, is the best way to get some of that info out in the funnest way possible? (Yes, I am aware that funnest is not a real word) With an old school Facebook fill in the blank note….you’re welcome….
1. What time did you get up this morning?
The first time 2:55am the second, and for the day 6:30am.
2. How do you like your steak?
I like it medium rare. I eat it medium because medium rare makes me sick.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Lone Solider with Mark Wahlberg.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
I’ll be honest, I like garbage TV, and I’m not afraid to admit it. When I turn on the TV it’s to shut my brain off. So I have a rotating index of mind numbing options I choose from like ‘The Real World’, ‘Sister Wives’, & ‘Glee’. Although lately it’s been all about Vikings.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Well how am I supposed to answer that? I haven’t been everywhere. For me, travel is romantic, and I feel as though I fall in love a little bit with each place I go. Except Chilliwack-that place stinks.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Cherry yoghurt and coffee.
7. What is your favorite type of food?
Sushi or pizza.
8. What foods do you dislike?
9. Favorite place to eat?
Anywhere I don’t have to do the dishes.
10. Favorite dressing?
Oil and vinegar with salt and pepper.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
The kind that gets me places on four wheels.
12. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
13. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
The cup is always full. Sometimes with water, sometimes with air, best with wine.
14. Favorite time of day?
15. Where were you born?
16. What is your favorite sport to watch?
17. Bird watcher?
What a silly question. Watcher? As opposed to catcher or avoiding eye contact?
18. Are you a morning person or a night person?
2 cats and a dog.
20. What did you want to be when you were little?
A recording artist.
21. What is your best childhood memory?
Eating toast with my dad on the deck before everybody got up.
22. Been in a car accident?
Yes, but just a fender bender .
23. Any pet peeves?
Don’t even get me started.
24. Favorite pizza topping?
Cheese, and lots of it.
25. Favorite Flower?
Gerber daisies and sunflowers.
26. Favorite ice cream?
Yes. More specifically bubblegum, the blue one not the pink one. Who eats pink bubble gum ice cream? Oh, and cookie dough.
27. Favorite fast food restaurant?
28. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Well I wouldn’t. But I would love to blow a stack of bills in Ikea.
29. Like your job?
I love my job!
What about it?
31. What was your favorite vacation?
So far Italy.
32. What are you listening to right now?
Why, Rock 104, of course!
34. What is your favorite color?
Green or gray
35. How many tattoos do you have?
36. What is your favorite word?
Monochromatic. I don’t know why I just like the way it sounds.
37. Coffee Drinker?
I’ll put it to you this way….If you try and wake me without coffee, someone a gunna get a hurt real bad. :D