A 19 year old male from Sundre faces charges after it was revealed - following a traffic stop - that the vehicle he was driving was stolen out of La Crete, Alberta.
Sundre, AB ~ On October 28, 2018, a member of the RCMP Sundre detachment attempted to pull over a vehicle in the town of Sundre.
The vehicle fled the area and evaded police for a short duration. The vehicle was eventually stopped near James River Bridge where the lone male driver was arrested. The vehicle was found to be stolen out of La Crete, Alberta. 19 year old Richard Bow-Noskiye of Sundre faces the following Criminal and Provincial charges:
- S.249.1CC - Flight From Police
- S.249(1)(a)CC - Dangerous Driving
- S.129(a)CC - Obstruction
- S.355(a)CC - Possession of Stolen Property Over $5000
- S.355(b)CC - Possession of Stolen Property Under $5000
- S.145(5.1)CC - Fail to Comply With an Untertaking
- S.94(2)TSA - Drive While Unauthorized
- S.54(1)(a)TSA - Operate a Motor Vehicle Without Insurance
Mr. Bow-Noskiye was held by police and brought before a Justice of Peace where he was released on $500 Cash bail with several court imposed conditions.
He is to appear in Provincial Court in Didsbury on November 5, 2018.