Rocky Mountain House RCMP have issued a warrant for a 22 year old male following a report of shots fired at a residence on the Sunchild First Nation on Friday, June 28th.
Sunchild First Nation, Alberta ~ On Friday June 28th at approximately 8:30am Rocky Mountain House RCMP responded to shots fired at a residence on the Sunchild First Nation.
It was determined a firearm was used to shoot at the residence, and police say fortunately the three occupants inside were unharmed.
A warrant has been issued for 22 yr old Tristan Crookedlegs-King. Charges include;
· Sec. 244 Criminal Code (C.C.) - Discharging firearm with intent to endanger the life of person;
· Sec. 264.1 C.C. - Uttering Threats to cause death or bodily harm;
· Sec. 430 (2) C.C. - Mischief endangering life;
· Sec. 87 (1) C.C. - Pointing a firearm;
· Sec. 145 (3) C.C. - 2 counts of Failing to comply with conditions;
· Sec. 117.01(1) C.C. - Possess prohibited firearm.
Tristan also has additional warrants for charges including;
· Sec. 145 (3) C.C. - Failing to comply with conditions;
· Sec. 4(1) Controlled Drugs Substance Act - Possession of methamphetamine;
· Sec. 320.17 C.C. - Flight from peace officer.
Tristan Crookedlegs-King is described as:
- First Nations
- 5’10” tall / 165 lbs.
- Brown eyes / short black hair
RCMP continue to investigate this occurrence.
If you have information about the whereabouts of Tristan Crookedlegs-King, please call the Rocky Mountain House RCMP at 403-845-2882, or your local police detachment. If you wish to remain anonymous, you can contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), online at www.P3Tips.com or by using the "P3 Tips" app available through the apple App or Google Play Store.